Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello folks, Welcome to the Dave and Shawn show

     Anyone who has known Dave and I for more than a couple minutes knows how hard we are to keep track of.  We`ve been working here at Camp Homewood for the past year and a half, so maybe we`re slowing down... but before that it was a bit of a whirlwind trying to keep your address books updated. 

   We want to keep in touch with you all, and let you be part of our life!  That`s where this blog comes in.  Now mind you, I`ve had good intentions for starting a blog many a time.  Before we moved to Homewood I set myself up with a blog called "City Girl on Quadra"... not a single post.  I went through my entire transformation into a country hick and didn`t post about any of it.  Well it`s time to keep you all better informed I think!  The plan for this blog is to write at least once a week and let you know what we`re up to.  Hope you enjoy reading!  :)  

    So as Dave and I always say:  (insert fake English accent)
 
    Hello Folks, Welcome to the Dave and Shawn show!  

  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Doont leave homewood :(

Unknown said...

Im excited to keep in touch, thanks for this great way!